Techadox Hiring Dispatch Support Coordinators!
Position: Support Coordinator
Shift time: From Monday – Sunday (9 hours shift – 5 days per week)
Job Description / Responsibility
Our Newark, Delaware office is expanding in advance of our TDX 2.0 launch. We are seeking full-time employees for support coordinator positions. The ideal candidates would need to have excellent communication skills and must be fluent in English. Available position involves speaking on the phone with the clients where you will be expected to answer general questions and help with platform related queries, place outbound calls to recruit technicians. Others involve handling U.S. based customer service related inquiries through written communication, where you will have to respond to customer support tickets, questions and help customers solve problems via Email and Phone Calls.
Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience on a technical help desk/ Call center.
Strong Customer Service and troubleshooting skills.
Must be detail-oriented, organized and have the ability to multitask.
- Complete English fluency.
- Can work under pressure and handle any customer professionally.
- Project coordination or dispatch experience.
- Previous IT related customer service experience is a plus.
- Must have computer experience including web-based software, MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
Seniority Level: Entry level
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Please send qualified resumes and cover letters to the Director of Recruitment at Human Resources.